myTunes.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

This Mr/ Miss VIP..

well, sumthing stupid happened..

Please refer to de comment stated by Anonymous on my 2nd post...

I assume he is a guy, so I better use "he"..

I dun know am i going to c him in KTT next month, but I sincerely hope I do..(juz wan to c who is there to condemn me without leaving a name..)

This Mr VIP, makes me feel so surprised upon his presence. (and then i hv to post sumthing regarding this..) Only my frens know bout this blog, JPA n everything tt happened. N i really cant believe that he is one of my frens..

Again, I juz wan to clarify that my blog is juz for sharing purpose, creating laughters n wasting people's time..haha..who knows sumbody appeared and gave me a very good SHOOT..

kinda disappointed with myself, because my languange is not good enuf n make ppl misunderstood what i meant..but wat to do, sigh!

I am who I am, I am myself.
If u really dun like wat am i saying here, please leave.
Oops, 1 more: Thanks for ur time to repost a comment to me..
I wil still continue to write watever I lik here.

Hope to c Anonymous soon.

4 comments:

JoYcE 00 said...

wah sei.. this anoymous quite influencing wor.. can made Woo's family 'er xiao jie' purposely wrote a post for this siao lang...

Er jie, I told you edi... "di diao yi dian.." c... ppl jealous d... u la, made ppl jealous onli he wil boom u ma.. forgive this siao lang coz he cant get the scholarship... PPL not like you so geng...haha...

By the way, besides complaining bout ur KTT, can write smtg happier a?? hahah... For EG, AS + Penang trip... wakakkakaka

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Nakimura said...

thumbs up...thats the quenn Bee i know~ ^^

dun waste time on him when u've got me ^^

Mei Hsuan, Chen said...

Hey~ Didn't know you have a blog! Hahaha . Somehow, I just stumbled upon yours . ;)

Its your blog. You can blog about anything you like . You don't need to care about the others . :) And I assume this blog is like your online journal lar . Hahah .