myTunes.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Study study and study..

Frankly speaking i expected dozens of nerds appearing in front of me everyday..but luckily i din see them!!hahaha..(mayb becoz i din cum out from my apartment though..)

Days are really passing by without my realize. Students of 1year programme are going to face their Pre AS next week, but fortunately i am the 1 1/2 years ones, if not i would have been torturing my brain with de ever think Biological Science in my room now..

Haizz..Actually i really feel "sien" staying in my apartment everyday. This condition happens everyday:
My housemates will be sitting still on her chair doing physics
My rommate will go library and study (or mayb go talk to her admirers perhaps, hahaha..)
And I will be lying on the bed listening to songs..

This is not a good thing lar..not that i am enjoying myself..but i feel so guilty for not studying..
And yet the laziness lied beneath my soul is so lazy to move away, making me the most stupid lazy bump..

Sob, sob..
Speechless..
They say college life is the most enjoyable one..although i do enjoy, i demand for more..

ASK FOR MORE is wat pepsi says..

No comments: