myTunes.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

*Sigh*

I screwed up my Bio Paper 2. Totally screwed.

Staring at the whole block of KTT, I wonder why am I here. I dun think tt i belong to this place, a place full with clever ppl who own a shocking IQ value. I doubt whether I am a part of them, especially after this exam.

Haizz..I really dunno wat shud I say to myself, frens n family. Bearing a great pressure, I really think tt my wire is going to break, although it is made of rubber. I dare to say tt I really worked very hard for this exam, especially on my bio..I studied so hard...nobody wil know tt a crazy gal who always spend her time loitering around skul compound wil study bio textbook for 5times repeatedly..EVERY SINGLE WORD!!
I really read, sacrificing my time for leisure n enjoy..

But wat I got at last? 1hour and 15min of dull sitting in the examination hall, thinking what should i write on de test paper. I juz cant figure out what I shud write on de blanks..
What i hope is go back..go back..stop staying here..
After de paper, I went back to my room, without even a sense of relief. Although I m really sad n depressed but tears couldnt even rolled out of my eyes.. The extend of sadness is indescribable.

The next day, another worst Phy paper..it was out of my control, and i really feel like jumping down from my balcony.

Everybody thinks tt FuiBee can do everything, score 100 for math, n 90 and above for every single subject.


Sorry, I know I disappointed u.
And shall I be in KTT, i doubted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had the same feeling for calculus paper last time. it was an agonising day for me. turned out i realised i just gotta work harder and start applying some logic to fix the jigsaw puzzles in my mind.

keep going. dont lose hope.there's always a brighter side at the end of the dark tunnel of disappointment. =)