myTunes.

Friday, April 18, 2008

yEAh!

-Home Sweet Home-

1. My trial is completely gone!Sigh, I didnt do well. One more week to go, Gambate Pb!!

2. I am going to study like a nerd later although it is 12.30am! Omg, I am bcuming a study machine. Stupid A-level, Hate bio!

3. Finished my mechanics paper today. Feel a lil bit relaxed and suddenly tot of many things that happened to my since college started. One conclusion: I fall down, stand up, and continue walking.

4. Discussed about a nonsensical topic with a friend. I feel Adam and Hawe came from different planets and guess what reaction I got from him? Only one word- RIDICULOUS! How dare you say that to me. Sob.

Today is mummy's birthday! Happy birthday to her. Maybe I will not be here to celeb birthday with her next year. Start to appreciate the time I can spend with my family. Gotta come back from college next week and attend sis's Anugerah Cemerlang. Hope I have time to share every single happy incident that happens to my family!

Jia You PB, You Can Do It!

No comments: