myTunes.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Hey =)

I'm at home now with my purse filled with only 2 RM1 notes. Buahahaa means bankrupt la means shopping too much la means I shall stop already.

Results is out when I was shopping in BB just now. 2friends called and talked in their very high pitch voice. Passed! Always wanted to pass and others are extra gifts from God. I know God saw how much we worked hard for this exam and He gave us great happiness in return! Finally can enjoy my remaining holiday happily yehhhh =)

But very sad la I cant have Vaish and Ram as my good friends for the next phase. Hopefully they can pass in their next exams.

Sometimes it is really hard to understand someone. Its like you have done your best to understand a person yet he/she never appreciate your effort. Dunno lah age gap perhaps. Ask and find her stuff she likes as present during my final exam time was what it took quite alot. Yet I didnt ask for anything in return. I just want her to be happy.
And keep persuading someone to accept her choice without her knowledge. Do you think I like to do that? And who the hell knows how hard it is?Because this is about altering a person's perception towards another person in whom she has no favorite in AT ALL. Ok me know me is confusing so kindly skip this paragraph =)

I just wanna release my emotion. Ok gao dim I wanna watch drama now keke XD

1 comment:

JoYcE 00 said...

Really no need to persuade mama to accept Andy.. I know she is so damn dislike him and I will just let it be.. I won't bring him back home anymore and won't even mention a single word about him at home.. Please pretend that I dun have bf and I m single right now.. I have been crying for so many time n trying so hard to maintain current situation but she is just dun like.. No point to force her to accept him.. So no need to persuade anymore.. I just dun1 spoil ur mood and r/ship wif mama.. 

Thank you for helping me so much.. I know everything you have been done for me.. Mei mei, I really appreciate it!! I know u got ur hard time n I got mine as well.. V r the same type of ppl.. Won't tell out the difficulties and choose to face it ourselves.. How much u know bout my difficulties?? So as me.. It is hard to live sometimes.. Do u know sometimes I really hope to run away from this home?? Do u know I ever think to giv up on myself?? I think to jump
down from 21st floor of sime darby building.. How hard is working?? How hard to made eveybody feel ok wif me?? No matter how much I tried to do, I can't even fulfill mama's expectation?? She will just scold me throw her temper to me.. Who I can talk to?? U?? Teng?? No one!! M I a useless sister in the world?? I think I m!! I ever think that no one will care if I die.. Y m I stil here??