myTunes.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Started to feel bored with this semester.

I'm not a honeymoon person. So if you ask me to rest my brain for a long time I cant. This is known as kiampak aka "kurang pukul".

So I just spent my Thurs night watching Ais Kacang Puppy Love, a 100% Malaysia production film. Hmm plot is ok the flow is good the characters are funny and I didnt really feel touched by it until the last scene.

They described the feeling as eating ais kacang. Pretty wonderful description.

And I watched 2 normal vaginal delivery today, one being a preterm baby almost fell into the pail used to collect her mum's shit. Ahhh what a pathetic baby. And she is so tiny and cute.

The other one is a very disastrous one. She has had contractions for nearly 2 hours yet doesnt want to push forcefully because she says it is painful. Oh God. Luckily the baby came out before I gotta rush to the bus going back to college. So I didnt manage to see the expulsion of placenta which follows.

God cannot take care of so many children so He created mums. I love you MAMA =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, you can always do something to make your semester even more spicier! :D