myTunes.

Friday, March 8, 2013

spring is getting over!

so as the title suggests, summer is reaching in no time. am already feeling the scorching sun striking on my stratum corneum depositing rays everyday, especially on the way from lecture hall to the main gate in evenings. clicked this pic in ortho ward the other day when i had nothing to do. so beautiful! :D

and another beautiful thing is- i changed my lappie wallpaper lalala~ really not used to seeing someone's face popping out from the screen everytime i switch on. but still. lalalala lets see how long i can keep this betraying my man :p

yenyen calls him my small boyfriend hahaha. ( what to do, even the most serious girl in my house has turned into a pedophilic noona)

I am not a pedophile!

But yea, I am a noona to so many people :/





No comments: