myTunes.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

huh..finally a mid sem break!!

finally there cums a 1 week holiday for me after the annoying mid sem examination..


i always wonder why ppl do study everytime, despite there isnt any exam going on. But now, I have finally understood..becoz i became a part of them!!

(i have becum more hardworking eventually..yeah!!)

They say college life is the funniest of all, and I definitely think it is right..Although so many ppl holding books wherever they go, there is still a minor group who will go to de lounge and watch Summer 8 Live Concert, (shouting I Love You, Faye{FIR} in front of the TV) though tomorrow is the first day of exam n the paper is BIOLOGY..

But everything having nasi goreng ayam is not a good thing. I hv fallen sick for N times after going there..sick n recover seems to be a normal thing for each n everyone of us..

I swear to myself that I will enjoy this holiday thoroughly(but I went to Dynamic for books the 2nd day of holiday..sigh!!)

And, I swear to myself that I will not call n sms as I like..I am using my hp credit lik opening pipe water..


Nothing much to say..So I think I will just post sum perasan photos up..(coz I am staying with a very pretty and perasan gal named Tee Pei Sen..haha..)so I am deeply influenced by her..










1 comment:

Biopolymath said...

Hi I drop by for a visit
My college life is not as stressful. there's still lots of happening. in my college it'll be quite strange to see anyone holding a book.

Pre-u life will not be easy.. even for now the learning curve has steepened for me..

All the best in your future undertakings!