myTunes.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Thank you..

Seriously,

I feel that it is a must for me to spend my time on this.
Saying thank you to you is really necessary.



Thank you for looking down on me,
never ever thought of me being one of the brightest student.


It is a very sad thing to say that you do not remember my name, or even if you do, you dont normally call me up for questions or what-so-ever.


You only remember my frens' names(the prettier or smarter or students whom their parents play a pivotal role in society)..


I want to thank you because u lead me along the way, and although I am not successful now, I hope I wil be in the future..


For those who are concerned:


Never look down on yourself. U can do everything above people's expectations.


One day when you are successful, stand still in front of the person who looked down on you, tell him/her that you are not a loser!






I guess I am being too emotional at this particular moment..
Because one wil never understand what is the feeling of being ignored frequently..
**Hormone imbalanced perhaps**
hahahaha..

No comments: