myTunes.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Friendship

I think I am a good fren(not to b boastful), but I dont think my secondary skul frens treat me as 1..

Long old grandmother story again. And I juz wan to make it short and sweet. I can feel that they dun really enjoy my company, or in other words, they dont like me. Never inform me bout any outings, talking bad bout me behind, etc n etc..It hurts me, truely hurts me.

I appreciate sum of them who really treat me as frens, but at the same time, I appreciate those who hate me like devil or distorted monster. I cant really mention names, bcoz perhaps sum of them hate me from de bottom of their hearts, but intelligently covered it up with a fake smile. (Sorry I dont mean to accuse anyone, juz tt this is wat I really feel from how u all treat me)

My teacher told me once: 有缘就是朋友,无缘的话怎么勉强也不会是朋友.
I bear this sentence in mind for many years, n of coz whenever I think about how they treat me. Stil remember last time I cried many times for this matter--bcoz I really care. I care alot bout them, without caring wat I manage to get in return.

Now, I learn to be stronger. No matter how they want to treat the friendship between us, I still appreciate the days of havin them in my secondary skul life.

I am really glad to have you all in my life, thank you 5 Tanjung gals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know that it's suffering when you think the world abandons you. But at the same time, don't you think that you have the at least some responsibilities for this happening to you?

think about it dear.

Don't get offended by what i said, i am juust a total stranger.

Phoebe woo said...

Thank for very much for your words. I truely appreciate it.