myTunes.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Farewell..

One fine day I was chatting with my fren on msn, n i got to know tt she's leaving to Australia. I was very shocked at first bcoz I tot she wans to complete her MUFY in Sunway College(what normally Malaysia school leavers will do), but I have never thought that she will b doing her MUFY in Melbourne. And she is going to departure in 27/1!

Dunno how to describe my feeling, perhaps my english is not good enuf for me to express myself thoroughly..Glad bcoz she has gotten a golden opportunity to do wat she wans, sad for being apart, disappointed for not spending enuf time with her, and all n all..

Although we are not de best fren ever, but when a fren is going to sumwhere else n u may not get a chance to c her in the following years, a surge of dunno-wat-u-called feeling will accelerate from the bottom of ur heart..After offline-ing only I realize that not only her, sum of my frens are goin to further their studies next year.

Friendship is one of the things that I take very seriously, and I really hope that what we normally say in primary school: F.R.A.N.C.E will come true.

Friendship Remains And Never Can End

Our hearts are always together, no matter where we are. Bon Voyage!

1 comment:

siaw wei said...

fui bee,i din know u change ur blog!!it's no longer the mychallenginglife???anyway am i the one that u hv mentioned in ur post???ha.but at least we watched a movie b4.remember? :)