myTunes.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Raymond Lam in town!

Hottest topic for my family: My brother-in-law is in town!
Proudest topic for my family: I am going to meet him in a fans gathering!

Actually I did not have any special feeling about the gathering when my sister just told me at first, because I just see him as a normal TVB actor who tries very hard to succeed in his career. But my sister is deeply in love with him, maybe because he is TOO handsome with the 100TW eyes which act as electrical generator, or mayb she sees his talent in this field.

When he first came into the broadcasting room of 988, I was kinda $%%(^&#!) (Please take notes that I am not scolding him, just that the feeling is kinda indescribable)

Perhaps I have not seen his real person before, so I have the feeling that I am dreaming!

But the dream is very real as I could touch him. His hand I mean. After the gathering we are supposed to go back but some of them followed to the next destination of his promo tour-Sg Wang.

Well, miracles do happen in life. My sister and I were supposed to squeeze into a lift where most of the participants of the gathering were in. But my shoe lace dropped so I have to tie it before I walk further. Obviously meaning that we have to wait for another lift. When the door opens, guess who I saw?

Hohoho..Raymond Lam was inside. Thanks to God of Fortune, who brought me moments of precious time to be in the same lift as him. I requested to take a picture with him since I couldnt have a chance just now, but the irritating 988DJ-who-must-not-be-named rejected my request with the lame reason: erm, we are short of time now.

^%*#*$^@ (this is meant for scolding)
How long it takes to capture a picture? What can you do in the lift except for waiting for it to go down to de ground floor? Why cant I take a picture with him? Do you think there is always a chance to stay in the same lift with a celebrity?Why?Why?Why?

Anger+Frustration keeps nagging me to stab that DJ with a knife if I had one tt time. ISYKKK!

After that I went to Sg Wang and again, I met Raymond Lam there. My sister and I had lunch before queueing up for him to sign one of our unsigned album. He saw me on the stage but he doesnt seemed to recognize my face. Impossible, his memory power is not that bad to the extend of forgetting a girl whom he saw tt morning. Perhaps he was too tired tt time, after signing for so many albums and calendars. I forgive him. (wakakaka as if he knows that i forgiv him)

There was another fans gathering following that, but it consisted more fans there.(The one which I attended in the morning only give the golden opportunity to 20 lucky ones) I didnt follow my sister there as I stil prefer shopping. Wakaka XD

Attached to this long draggy old grandmother story are some pictures captured by my sister that day:








No comments: