myTunes.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Topic-less

My friend who went to further her studies in Aussie sent me a card before she left. I was kinda surprised with it because I have never thought that she stil rmber sending me one. Thanks Siaw Wei! It is a CNY greeting card of course, but the first sentence she wrote was "Bao Chi Le Guan" (be optimistic).

Kinda terasa, becoz she used to read my blog (i dunno whether she stil reads it now or what)

Ok then, be optimistic!
This is the brand new year, 8days after CNY..
My new year resolutions which I plan every year but none of it can be done:
-force myself to study
-stop watching drama
-stop chit-chatting downstairs when students are supposed to study in the apartment
-stop walking aimlessly around the college compound
-stop thinking about impossible things, thinking that I can make myself happy through that
-stop daydreaming!!!!!

Well, these are basically my resolution for the year.
I heard that Horse doesnt really have good luck this year because they are opposing Mouse. Being a superstitious one, I trusted it and it makes me feel SO sad..Anyhow, life has to be continued and I cant do anything to oppose God.
I believe that if I am diligent, I still can pass my Alevels with flying colours, and of course with a good band for my IELTS.

Wish me good luck in life, thanks!

No comments: