myTunes.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Job!


Life is as busy as usual because I am burdened with tonnes of works. Registering patients, assisting doctor, bringing patients from the ward, do round as usual routine and etc. Actually I am quite contented with my job as I really get to learn a lot of things.(currently memorizing the uses of each eye drops, always get confused between nevanac and patanol lol XD) But sometimes I feel angry and irritated by my own mistakes, a lot of small tiny mistakes that cause a very big problem to the clinic and patients. For example wrong biling(which means that I have to pay back patient's medication using my
HARD-EARNED salary) but thank God this hasnt happened to me so far haha. Or always forget where to send the documents to(meaning that patients cant claim from their insurans, AND EVERYBODY STARTS FINDING WHO TO BLAME).

And I know what EFFICIENT and SYSTEMATIC means--great applause to Eunice, my lenglui mother-to-be colleague. She actually notices the difference between sending 1 file to doctor and 2.(because the 2 files are information for 2 subsequent patients) She says doctor gets confused easily if I am to give him everything one short. I was like WTH. Got difference meh?!?!?!
No wonder she gets such a good pay lol XD

Days pass by very fast, I'd like to describe it as LIGHTNING. Maybe because I have so many things to do at once so I dont really realize that time actually passes LOL. Haha I like Minako so much. She works as a japanese translator in hospital who always introduce patients to us. Maybe one day I will learn Japanese from her if both of us are free(which is kinda impossible)

How unbelievable it is that you this TAI SIU JEH actually started working for 1month!
**Quoted from CCHui**

Gambate!!I will work harder!!

P/S: If anybody has problems with eyes/ trying to look for a good ophthalmologist, try to look for Dr Cheong FM at Gleneagles Intan Medical Center KL. (He is really damn good at cataract surgery, pterygium, I&C)

3 comments:

Jian said...

=O you're working in Gleneagles? wow that's so cool! Lol i go there all the time! hahaha, my opthalmatist is Dr Anne Tan tho =p haha

youroldbean said...

need some help learning how to use a fundoscope. can teach?

Jian said...

went to Dr Anne's yesterday, but ur doctor's clinic was closed. haha so wasn't able to see you. anyway, i'll see you the next time i head over to the hospital again ;) take care and happy new year~