myTunes.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye 2008!

This was the same old title I used to summarize my life in 2007, but I think the summary for this year is indeed too unpunctual (lol..) Wake up la WFB, today is already 01/01/2009 and you are still planning to write on 2008, what a slow current. (Luckily I am not staying in HK or Spore, if you understand)

2009 greets me with a burning throat, a running nose, a quite-bored day staying in front of computer loitering around the net, a fake fireworks which I watched live from Taiwan pretending that I myself was standing in the crowd countdown-ing.

Back from Penang a couple of days ago. So sorry to myself because I didnt get to snap nice photos of the ever delicious Penang food, paiseh-lah everytime also started dining without thinking twice. Only 2 reasons:
  • too hungry because we were turning rounds on the same old roads finding for restaurants that look a little bit nicer than the rest
  • the food looked too great and it kept asking me to swallow it.
So thanks to the Laksa, Char Kueh Teow, Fish steamboat and etc, I am having sore throat now. Sob.

We were all stucked inside a superior room due to the costly room rate during peak periods. I was squeezed into the bed with my sis. Actually I felt it was okay because I stil managed to sleep sweetly. But pity my sister, my hands just accidentally flew over to her face TWICE, and dad's snore that rattled throughout the room disturbed her terribly.

Storm is coming, I am leaving. Will edit this post next time!

No comments: