myTunes.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Delighted.

Thank God for proving to me that hark work pays for what I hope to get. Luckily I get what I wanted so much for my results. If not I think I will be having the worst chinese new year celebration that I have ever had throughout my life. Luckily all my hard effort and diligence in studying works! So fellow frens, study hard if you wanna achieve what is hidden at the bottom of ur heart!

Days passed by so rapidly, that I cant even believe that it is almost the end of January already!Which also means that I am leaving my job soon. Sob sob. Have been learning alot of new things these days. Hahaha, suiting my characteristic of loving fresh stuffs. And a bad habit I have that gets bored to the "fresh" things even more easily. Kekeke what a weird person I am.

Anyway, it is hard to find a good doctor, but I think it is even harder to find a good boss. My boss is such a gentle and kind man!!Giving me so much of incentive, bonus, angpau money and etc..(Actually not that much but I have never expected him to give me so much!!)

Hope I reach his expectation, or at least scoring half of the passing mark that he set hahaha. Hope next time I stil have a chance to work for him!

*My english level is decreasing EXPONENTIALLY due to some unknown reasons. Hope it will improve lots when I go back to college*

No..I dont want KTT..Please..


Happy CNY to my friends and everybody I know. Stay healthy and cheerful everyday ya!
To Dr Cheung and family too. Thanks for being such a nice boss.

No comments: