myTunes.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Happy CNY everybody!! Lets greet everybody with a tempting plate of girls' best friends! (Who says only diamond is their best friend?)
been busy downloading songs and videos, updating the outdated songs in my mini mp4, applying eye drops repeatedly on time on my precious eyes which dont even show a symptom of conjunctivitis, switching channels on tv where my mum has so much to scold/nag/comment but eventually stopped because it is the lunar new year now!

Treated my family members to Halia yesterday for a Mongolia BBQ buffet dinner. First time having dinner with family using my own HARD-EARNED money.(Actually not really hard la, I think that my mum works harder because she is my alarm and driver to work keke XD). The restaurant is located near Damansara (or shall I say Mont Kiara), a near yet far place which I have never been there before. I simply love the joy of spending precious moments with family(even though it might cost me alot, see what a good daughter I am LOL)


Ok, no more craps with broken English. Lets summarize how nice the food were.



Chicken frankfurter stuffed with cheese being dipped into a kind of Mongolia sauce. "Nice" is definitely not strong enough to describe the taste.


Food is my best friend!!


This is a plate of various ingredients cooked together. Just choose whatever you like and get the chef to serve you a delicious plate of food lik this!The sauce is simply too special!


How can a normal salivary gland bear with a whole table of food?

I know that my body is growing horizontally and it makes me look like an elderly folk who is experiencing negative growth(against the gravity I mean). Gotta upload more pic on facebook yeah!

Off to Perak bye!

No comments: