myTunes.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Sigh.

Conjunctivitis (commonly called "Pink Eye" in North America, and "Madras eye" in India[1]) is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (the outermost layer of the eye and the inner surface of the eyelids), most commonly due to an allergic reaction or an infection (usually bacterial, but sometimes viral).

Am diagnosed with mild conjuctivitis by my doctor today.
Yesterday I sensed something wrong with my eyes. So heavy and tired that forced me to sleep for 4 hours in the afternoon. Couldn't really open my eyes so I put some eye-mo on my eyes. And the tiredness transforms into pain and itchiness today.

(Was faxing something to some insurans company)
Me: How come my eyes are so painful today?(Start explaining what happened yesterday n blah blah blah)
Doc: Conjunctivitis.
Me: Touchwood!!!Choi Choi Choi!!
Doc: Lets have a look then.

(Moving to the slit lamp chair, while finding wood to touch keke XD)
Doc: Yes, its conjunctivitis.
Me: Why?OMG!!
Doc: Tobradex 4 times a day for 5 days.
Me: Y only I kena not u?
Doc: Because I wash my hands!
Me: I wash it frequently also!
Doc: Thats not enough..
Me: ...................

I have been suffering quite alot these days. A viral infection pulak after a bacteria infection on my legs. Sob. What did I do?!!?!?Swallowing all the bitterness of the eye drop through my throat is definitely not a proud thing to mention about.

So what I hope now is: I am infected with the weakest virus strain, which means I CAN HEAL IN 3DAYS!!

Pray hard for me ya!

No comments: