myTunes.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Revolution

This is a post to observe my own physical revolution.
Not a perasan post.
And neither it is a ss post.
Warning:
  1. Stop reading if you cant stand it.
  2. Close your eyes if you feel discomfort.
  3. Close the window if you are feeling dizzy, headache, and feel like vomiting.
Truthfully spoken and faithfully said by ME, the blog owner.


The "leung beng" hair cut that I had last time (2007 if I am not mistaken).And it was supposed to be a peace sign, not a 1 finger standing up signifying nothing.


I always like to tie my hair with an old, almost broken purple hair band.


A new hair cut for a sharper face shape!!(Really feel like stabbing the person who implanted me with this concept, you LIAR!)


See!!This is what happens when you dont blow your hair nicely after bathing. Strands of hair flying here and there especially after being wind-blown near the sea.

Tada! The latest hair style. Finally decided to change my 3quarters side line to a proper side line that everybody can see (HEHE XD). New hairstyle for a new hope!

I've cut away all my troubles. Have you?

No comments: