myTunes.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Sien..

Sien!!I've been repeating this word for several times a day. Life is just so bored, meaningless, aimless, and without direction when you are forced to be at an outskirt away from the hustle and bustle of the city, doing something you dislike REPEATEDLY.

Yes, that's what I am doing now.

KTT IS THE 2ND MOST BORING PLACE ON EARTH, CR14 being the first.(where my gluteus maximus is sticked on the chair for 8 hours a day!)

Frankly speaking I mixed up all 3 languages. And I really dont understand why the cafe uncle always speak to me in Tamil *as if I understand him*. So I can only tell him

Vanakkam..
Roti Canai onde..
Naandri..

LOL..my Tamil lecturer will vomit blood..

Having test next week. The lecturer will speak in BM and we have to write in Tamil. I think this is the best way to abuse students mentally and spiritually HAHA.

Have to start finding Hindi song. Mr Shekar is forcing us to sing song as entertainment at the end of the class. ONE BY ONE.
My Jai Ho is taken. Sob.

No comments: