myTunes.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Feeling-less.

Ok, well I should first say that this thing has nothing to do with me. Not completely nothing, just a little bit, perhaps 0.001%.

Friend text and told me a VERY shocking news-she says that Band9 is in a relationship with Suzanne.(I choose to write out their names but not only initials because I know that they wont read this by any chance, hehe XD) We juniors are thinking that she is still on with a very cute guy, whom we call him LJGG in short. They used to be so sweet in the college, and everybody pays attention to them because they are just so perfect being together, physically I mean.

I really dont dare to believe my eye when I read that. Because LJGG and Band9 are buddy!! Actually it is not a very shocking thing as this always happen in normal life. But I just cant believe that Band9 is that kind of person--ngao yee sou! Suzanne is in Poland and Band9 is in India. How on earth have they meet each other since she broke up with her previous bf?

Isykk unbelievable!But what should be emphasized here is I misjudged a person. I used to think that he is so great and am so fascinated by him. He makes me feel so disappointed. Isyk.

YYS says its time for me to wake up from daydream. Wakkakaka. Yes I shall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like ur blog coz u update often! :DDDDD then I can spam~~~~

Phoebe woo said...

so bad wanna spam..
hows life?
dunno y i cant post comments..
n y ur 2009 revolution wil always b de 1st post a?

Anonymous said...

haha, u can read from my journal wut XD

huh? can't post? can... anonymous comment is allowed! :O

haha, yup, first post coz i want to remind myself about my resolutions, haha. just scroll down ler, you so lazy for wut!