myTunes.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Vanakkam..

Vanakkam! (Tamil)
Namaste! (Hindi)
Namaskaraa! (Kannada)

Currently learning this 3 languages in the jungle. Back to the horrible place again. Sigh. I really wonder how those people think. Are they using their brain?Is it good to torture us with blurred faces in class but at the same time wasting Malaysians' money to bank in allowance into our account?Isykk. Geram. But at the same time I am happy to see all my friends there again. Two buddies are missing. Was missing them lots but luckily they came back a couple of days ago, to surprise Fiona on her birthday!It was such a fun day for all of us!

Went Pizza Hut for dinner with them. What follows is definitely going back to KTT for a LONG CHAT until the warden off the light on Bintang Walk. But our salivary glands were still active at 12.30am! So we continued to chat until the warden came and said Good Night to us. A picture says a thousand words, so there you go..

Birthday girl num 1, Peeyonar Yuen

Birthday girl num 2, Lao jie..

Dearest roommie..(I look like a fat pig beside her)

Bapa ayam who abandoned all his anaks.

All of us!!

The language classes were fun at first, but all my interest and enthusiasm disappeared when it came to learning consonants. It is so damn tough! Different languages have different pronounciation and way of writing. Oops, not writing is supposed to be DRAWING! You wil und why I say like that if you see all those taugeh words which I have already mixed up everything.
First question in my mind when I see a word: Is this Tamil, Hindi or Kannada?
HOW AM I GOING TO SIT FOR EXAM WHEN I MYSELF DUN EVEN KNOW HOW TO ANS THIS SIMPLE QUESTION?

Horrible, huh?

Some spices to the post:

This is what guys do when they haven seen their friend for a long time.

Sticked on my room door, sticked also to my memory.

Yehh!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah fb, you had been eating a lot yeah? And I've no idea what is vanakkam, hehehehehe~ glad to see piccies, I love seeing piccies~

Phoebe woo said...

haha i m so damn fat beside a person who is horribly underweight..
dun wan to b categorized as kekurangan nutrien ma..so now my BMI is back to normal dy!!yay!!haha..