myTunes.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Title-less

First of all, congrats to all SPM and STPM students who did fantastically well/ at least have achieved their targets! It is so worthy to mention that one of the Malaysia best STPM students is my primary school friend!!But bet he has forgotten about me already. LOL.

And I am so happy for Tze Yuan and Chia Chi!! My batch is no longer the legend of my horrible school. But the standard of this horrible school has started to rise. Good news to all Puterijayians!Hope Chia Chi can succeed in those upcoming challenges following the release of results. My dear can do it haha XD

KTT is starting soon aka 23rd Mac. SIGH. Hate going back to that rural place surrounded by forest!And I will be so bored without Nikki. She has been such a wonderful roommate of mine! Although sometimes we do have some arguements, what follows that is definitely a better understanding between us. I will miss you!

Shouldnt be blogging now because I still have to wake up at 7 tomorrow. Hoping to see some babies tomorrow. They are just so CUTE!

No comments: