myTunes.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Diet plan officially destroyed!

I bought a jeans with an extremely low price yesterday, but my main intention is on the jeans size. I BOUGHT AN S-SIZED JEANS. First time in my life YAY! Tada, my plan of eating less and exercising more works finally! But I think for the coming weeks I am going to increase my weight exponentially AGAIN. Went Shogun last week for a lunch buffet, seafood restaurant for dinner last Thurs, and steamboat buffet for lunch yeterday night! And I think I will continue eating like nobody's business next week-graduation dinner and trip to Redang!


Shogun buffet! The sushi are so tempting.


Professor busy eating. His hotte is an endless hole.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're growing up, fui bee ah~~ leaving the warm spot that is malaysia for india~ dun forget me ok? and stay strong despite the homesickness you'll get :D

Phoebe woo said...

i'll try ya!!thanks..
wont forget u la i hav known u for so many years k..
we WERE good frens n we always ARE..