myTunes.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Abandoned my blog unintentionally.

The network in KTT sucks. The server is always down ISYKK. So these days I rather pull a chair to Esther's place for a drama, or occupy CuiYan's chair when she is sleeping.

I know definitely I will repeat the SAME OLD GRANDMA story if I am to blog. Leaving college soon. Miss my friends. First time feeling how good KTT is. And first time in life I actually know how much I love all of them.

And there are many first time-s as well:

First time realizing that I am 100% STRAIGHT. YYS tried to kiss me when we were camwhoring after Tamil Night, and I just couldn't control myself from laughing and evading. And one thing, even she didn't know I am so straight. (No further elaboration on why I feel I am not "straight", I will write for few pages on this.)

First time going to waterfall with friends. Damn fun seeing them playing water fight, but sadly I forgot to bring some essential wears so I couldn't join them.

First time feeling how pathetic Kuala Gandah Conservation Park is. Mr Shyamu from India actually laugh at it because 1st time in life he saw 6 elephants in a big park. In India he sees 60.

First time yelling at my roommate because she doesnt think the novel I introduced her is nice. Ok I understand: she isn't chinese-educated. Forgive her la. (She will kill me if she reads this. Haha.)

First time feeling how sad it is to be apart. Senior keeps telling me how much he misses home. I really cant imagine my life in India. I only have a month plus here. Sigh.

First time giving up on final exam. I am not going to memorize those things AGAIN.

And also, first time taking picture with Naga. Shocked, though. On Tamil Night:

"Hey, can I take a picture with you?"
"Erm..Yaa of course."

I sounded so retarded. Basically I didn't look pretty on Tamil Night. Those girls wearing sarees were damn gorgeous. That's why I always say KTT boys are so blessed: So many pretty+smart+talented girls (I dont mean myself).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Didn't know you're 100% straight. Homophobic maybe? :X jk jk.. people have own mechanisms for self protecting, i think everyone of us have some ways that are different from one another. :P

when're you leaving for india? do tell me okay, i wanna know.

aigooo.. so perfect.. pretty + talented + smart!! [of coz, i include you!] sob sob. if i can get even 1% of that.. xD

Phoebe woo said...

eh u r one of them ok hhaha..dun jealous XD they r juz too good..

next wed i wil know..sure wil tel u k..n u take care from h1n1 ya..