myTunes.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Life's Great

Ok I admit that I am copying my sis: LG=Life's great. (Mine is the pirated version though.)

Life is so great because of Adam's song. I am playing the same No Boundaries in apartment everyday until my roommate starts to make noise. (Oklo, sometimes I will TRY not to play it that loud, but the main point here is I love the song damn much.) His voice is the 2nd nicest to me after my dearest JJ.

Life is also great because I am playing and keep spending my precious time with nothing beneficial. (except for attending classes for the sake of the attendance. Ok nothing more than that, I seriously dont want troubles.)

Life is a little bit greater than usual because finally I discovered that frisbee game is named ULTIMATE. No wonder we have to shout that before starting to play. Cheh. Found from Wikipedia out of curiousity hehe. And I didnt know that in a game girls and guys play together, but in our condition the guys dominate the game.

Life is too great for many little surprises that came to me on my birthday. A short birthday song in class, an unexpected call from a friend in overseas, people doing back the same thing I did to them as an action of sincerity. I like people calling me at 5.25pm on 25th May, pretending that he forgot my birthday for the whole day and ended up texting me at 11.59pm. The feeling of surprises was great. I truely love mty friends(even though they rather bash chocolate ice cream cake on me than eating it themselves AND THE WORST PART IS THEY HAD BITTEN IT BEFORE BASHING ME.) Pimples growing on my face the next day *_*""

Dance practise again. This time is Tamil's Night turn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday :P hope you get many happy wishes :DDDDDDDDDDDD