myTunes.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hoho random betul..


I look so damn cacat in this outfit. But I'm craving for baju kurung-s and Punjabi suits!Recently heard from YYS that our formal wear in India will be Punjabi suits (Thank God not sari!). Yeah I love it so much thanks to Shar who always look gorgeous in it(indirectly promoted the outfit to me haha!). Of course, I am not silly enough to buy the suits here as it costs about RM150 for one Masjid Jamek-quality suit. Gotta make a lot in India yay!!

Feel like buying baju kurung because it perfectly menutup aurat aka covering from head to toe(really cant see my toes right?). People with 0.01% of wisdom also can understand the theory of not exposing any of your body parts(including hands) in a foreign country. You wont even know if a rapist is standing beside you because they all look the same!

In the end I didnt buy the baju kurung due to its price. I am spending lots these days shopping nonstop. And I realize I still have so many things yet to be bought. Laptop, camera, luggage bag etc etc..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 You look so... Melayu :D