myTunes.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lazy lah..

These days am too lazy to type anything. First time that I have to think properly before posting anything to my blog: I am under restriction(Basically I should say that I have always been under restriction and observation since my 1st post, just that I didnt realize the consequence of going against it). Got a call from Mr AD this morning asking whether he was disturbing me or not. I said not (even though deep in my heart the answer is yes-I was sleeping). He then told me that a blog is discovered in which the content touches sensitive issues like my KI classes, attendance, and lecturers. So my college is requested to submit reports on our performance at particular intervals, and that he asks me to find out that blog.

Eventually the problem was solved before I managed to get the blog address, Thank God!

Anyway if they are going to speculate each and every blog which is written by their students, I will write an essay entitled: KI course-language is about memorizing.

I will start writing on the excitement and enthusiasm each of us had when we were just back to college, and the level of hormones in our bodies that cause those emotions just started to drop when we are forced to do incredible things: like memorizing alphabets, vocabulary, phrases and etc.

I think I better stop it before my anger bursts.

Was having a super great time in Mid Valley and the Gardens with them. We all know that we dont have much time for each other's company, so everybody decided to treasure all these moments together--which causes a big problem to restaurants becasue during peak hours they just cant accomodate 14 of us for a dinner!

So we ended up having happy time in Food Garden(where everybody looks at us with a weird face because we took pictures there hoho..You wont know how weird it is..)

Will be getting pictures from everybody. And surely I will post some pictures about us standing on the GreenBox sofa singing songs!! I love them man!!


Hindi Night was great as well..Photos in facebook!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh huh.. be careful when you blog or stuff may crop up. :O

Phoebe woo said...

ya..no troubles please..