myTunes.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sports day!

KTT held a sports day(called FESKITT) for KI students last Friday. An indeed successful one although you will see 100+ black faces staring at Datin when she was nicely sitting on the sofa watching us standing under the hot sun at 12pm.


This is de court. Looks big and yes it is, huge. A big public stadium located in de mid of forest hahaha. For the previous 12 sports day that I have participated, I was carrying a big responsibility being the audience(haha so proud of it). It is an entertainment for us to cheer for participants and people standing under the striking feverish hot sun. Haha but this year college enforces everybody to participate in at least ONE event. So I took part in volleyball(even though I dont know how to plat at all), 4x400m relay(even though I have no stamina) and 4x100m(even though I cannot sprint).

Tada!OF course these are not mine. They belonged to my classmate aka MPP president aka olahragawan of the day. SO Scary.

These are mine. Love the weight of the trophy and the super light medal.

Trophy= 1st runner-up for Volleyball
Medal= 1st runner-up for 4x100m

Kinda disappointed that we didnt win 4x400m. But it is okla coz our 4th runner had her legs so badly injured and the muscles are too stiff to run/jog. Get 4th place (luckily not last haha.)

Fell down during netball match. My teammate pushed me down for the ball. Sad. Really dont understand why somebody just dont have faith in their teammate. What I want to say is that if you dont trust your friend at all, there is no point of playing. She just doesnt think that I have the ability to catch the ball and pass it to her so that she can goal. So what she did was to ran out and fought for the ball with me. Till I fell down and gave me an extra kick. No wonder we will lose! And after the match she could still say that she doesnt deserve the failure due to her egoism of being district player for 7years. So sorry I cant see a single feature of this on her ok!

Back to college soon. Been skipping classes to practise many things and did preparation for mascot. Back to books again aiksss!

No comments: