myTunes.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

All of a sudden

Suddenly feel like posting something new since I am having insomnia(even at home OMG)

Ok this is Fatty Acid bin Glycerol. Handsome a?Bluek. (Ok Hawa is so going to kill me.) Sometimes mixing with those Malay guys is fun, because they wont filter their words before they say it out. So what enters your ears is actually the truth(and I like it because they just dare to say anything!!)

Been wasting much money these days because I shop for everything I want. Stop it!!!

P/S: Congrats to Evon for being able to make it to Charles University, Prague. Another good friend leaving to different country.

I find it so boring these days because I am no longer pressing my hp as often as I did before.

Fren: "Phoebe everyday also busy with the hp 1 la.."
YYS: Seriously she seldom msg dy..If she talks on the phone also it wont be THAT long..

When I say I am bored, YYS will say: Of coz la..nobody wanna msg u dy..SOB!

Most of my friends who use to text me day and night left to other countries already(you know who you are). And it is just impossible to continue what we were doing before this as:
  1. Expensive rate of messaging
  2. They are busy with studies
  3. (Secret)
Pro: I am saving quite alot of money from that because eventually I only top up once in a month! Unbelievable, huh?

No comments: