myTunes.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Fri again!

Well it is friday night again! So happy enjoying at pizza hut just now even though my legs were full of mud(it was raining so heavily, so called transition period bluff ppl wan :( ) Friday is always happy, and it would be happier if tmrow is a holiday! Sadly it isnt. Tmrow summore have to identify muscles nerves and vessels during tutorial-waiting to get scolded coz I am so fed up of reading it. How nice if the clock shows 1pm when I wake up tomorrow!

Had a slight fever yesterday but so glad to meet people I want to meet online. :) Miss yall dearrrrss!

Mood is 0.01% spoilt by a person who doesnt want to be ragged by seniors BY BETRAYING MY PHONE NUMBER. U think I really dont mind you giving my num to some unknown seniors? I will kill you if any one of them start texting me BLUEK.

And there is this very cute furniture reaching my house today--a pink fridge! They took lik 2 months to go to de shop, buy a fridge n put in our house (without plug summore).--means stil not usable for de time being.



The height is even shorter than Fish Leong.


This is India.

No comments: