myTunes.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy CNY!!

Hey people I know I am such a crappy Chinese girl who doesnt even update post on such a big festival!! Hope I am not too late :)

Been so busy preparing for 2nd internals all this while. Ok I gotta swear AGAIN that I am not going to do last minute work EVER AGAIN. It is so frustrating! (I say this everytime I burn midnight oil :( )
Anyway this 2nd internals approached a little too soon before I even realised that. So by the time I switched back to India mood after coming back, I didnt have time anymore. Time waits for no man. (But I am a girl so it shud wait for me right? Ok it is lame.)

Bunking class like hell these days!Because it is so annoying to listen to craps when you dont even have time to revise everything. And some childish lecturers will just walk off from the class if they see/hear/feel/sense something they dont like. CHILDISH LA U MR V.

Basically my CNY was a mess. Had to get myself indulged in world of science when everyone at home enjoys world of entertainment. SIGH.

MEEEE HOLIDAY WANNNNN :(((

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo.. same here la

Anonymous said...

aiyo.. same here la