myTunes.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Phew!

Phew accidentally and miraculously finished my biochem practical. They have given me marks for mercy I supposed.

Me stupid dungu creature who dont know how to differentiate between creatine and creatinine.

Dear all, creatinine is the break-down product of creatine phosphate.

And most important thing is that I forgot egg white is the richest source of albumin. I can see how much the biological oxidation mam wanted to bang her head on the wall :)

Physio and Anat Practical coming soon!I cant bear so many people banging heads for me anymore. Jia You everyone!

5 comments:

dzulhusni said...

phoebe,u hebat la..soalan tuh mmg susah pon..lbeyh2 lagi,bler tgh nervous..sumer lost!
at least,die x jerit kt u..WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!
btw,if u ,lecturer dah bang head,,
cmner ngan roll no 137?
maybe,lecturer tros minum reagents..
tak pon,jolok pipette kt mulot..
lol!

Anonymous said...

jia you!

[and pls change the adam lambert song la.. he already got new album lol] top 24 for latest american idol also come out lo omg

Phoebe woo said...

husni:eh jgn mcm tu ok..saya rasa diri sgt teruk la :((

shirley:got new album dy?de latest is not For your entertainment?
i like de song ma..oklo i change back to jj =)

Phoebe woo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

lol.. that's the one la. HAHAHAH