myTunes.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

12.14am

I have wasted alot of time sleeping and watching movie and onlining and crapping with my sis and manja-ing myself and doing lotsa thing to release stress and trying to think about what is in my brain lately :P

At last no conclusion is obtained.

I always thought I am a simple person, a person who just do whatever she wants and not considering what others think about me. But I am wrong. I am not at all close to someone like that. I care. I dont do what I want because I have always wanted too many things. Bunking class?Ohya it is one of them. But I never do it without purpose. I would think of what happened in the college when I bunked for the whole day. What was taught and can i catch up later and all. Sleeping?Ohya I claimed to myself that I am super tired and having headache and this ache and that ache so that I can have another 5min sleep-and it often extends to hours actually.

Am having really terrible life these days because I am forcing myself to do things that I dont want to. I am not letting myself to love Phoebe any further. I start wanting my brain to hate who I am so that I can further concentrate on how to attack Woo Fui Bee until she eventually falls on the ground, totally unconscious. Is this call mad?I dont know. Sometimes(no, most of the time in fact) I would think that why I ended up here. Why my fingers have compound sensation last time that led me to click on Medicine on the PSD Application form. And why on earth I accepted this offer.

Feeling really fed up sometimes. With lots of works and unfinished syllabus and things that I forget after reading it 5min ago.

And most importantly, I realize the scariness of loneliness.

Fear, is conquering me.

2 comments:

JoYcE 00 said...

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place

Teng said...

remember your JPA liability if you give up = give back millions HAHAHA :D and doctor woo fui bee shouldn't you be unbeatable + book-proof stress-proof like the iron man =D iron man 2 is coming out!!