myTunes.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bla bla ba.

Another week is ending soon, Aiks so soon. Next week will be a very important life+future determining week for my sister! Wishing her all the very very berry berry best for interview! *Seduce the interviewers with whatever you have*

And I wasted another week again. But I think my condition is improving, because I started reading for at least an hour a day! Ok I know that doesnt sound good. Wonder how come I could be so hardworking when I first came. *Something wrong*

Spent like hours searching for entertainment programs. Am really really bored with the life here la. Everyday 8 hours of college and endless stuff to study and endless questions in dissection where we get scolded so badly if nobody answers. *sigh* I should be in 1st table because you really dont have to study if you are there. Not even a single question that nobody can answer--super different from our table hoho.

And super boh-song that cadaver. No abdominal fats. People punya greater omentum covers like an apron but his only covered 2 inches below that pathetic stomach. Mine also larger *wink*

And not forgetting that house owner who acts smart and thinks himself so great. You are a doctor so what? You are not at all in place to judge how we dress up and WHAT KIND OF SHOES WE WEAR TO MEET YOU. Annoying gila as they said.

Gotta get a little bit more hardworking because exam is coming!Haizz dunno will pass 1st year or not T.T

4 comments:

qidran said...

hi phoebe! hehe

fuiteng said...

no problemo all the best for exam!

Teng said...

pass 1st year come back WE GO MAKAN BUFFET =DD

Phoebe woo said...

u belanja =DD