myTunes.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Here again!

I am having a test tmrow but my mind is blown somewhere else by something strange to me. I need somebody to talk to. Let me see their face by skyping or msn or whatever. But the person I was waiting for few hours didnt appear. And the next person whom I hope to see her cute face turned me down. :(

Basically too many things happened around me these days, which make me feel that this year is REALLY undoubtedly unlucky for me(I mean Chinese calendar). Mum said she went to the temple to da-siu-yan aka pukul orang kecil for me already but still the world doesnt seem to treat me a little bit better. I offended people, became more lazy, wasted so much time to go online and fb-ing, sleeping so much, met with people whom I think they are there for my money and etc etc. Sigh.

Was browsing through a few friends' blogs and they mentioned about food! Haizz I miss Malaysia's food. And someone promised to bring me for steak at some hill LAST YEAR but didn't accomplish. And me being such a bad friend reminds her everytime I get to talk to her. Wei I am missing you Lee Pui Shan :((

And Nikki our Pavilion shopping spreeee.

And YYS our laugh-till-you-drop session.

And Shanx our secret-sharing phone calls.

And CC you said we should at least meet once before I go overseas, but till now I haven seen you in real person before.

And Eldrick our talking-on-phone session which each time ended so fast because credit finished dee.

And Chanhui I miss skyping and talking nonsense with you.

I am so desperately needing a break :(
P/S: It is not easy to be a good person. Everything you do for yourself might be seen as an act of self-centered. Everything you do to protect yourself is known as an useless excuse to defend what mistake you have done.

Haizz being a human being is so troublesome. Perhaps if I am to choose what to become for my next life, I think I will choose to be a cow in India-who just dont have to care about what others think.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

D: aish.. good luck phebes. >D and don't be a cow!! then you'll end up on ppl's dinner table.

Phoebe woo said...

shirley i emphasized in India because cow is their God =))))
I wil b respected hoho..wat u wanna b then?

Anonymous said...

lol, not only indians live india rite??

i wanna be bird 8D

Phoebe woo said...

smart ass but stil i wanna b a cow here XD

yea if u r a bird u wil fly to india n look for me =)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, your chances of being eaten = lesser but still got.

hahahha, i want to dear. i dun eve see you on msn. when're u having break ah?

Phoebe woo said...

july..going bac to msia or not?go visit ur gu po la then we go pan mee together gether =)
i wan to go penang melaka or anywhere with you sayli and yinsun =(

Teng said...

indian cow and end up on ppl's dining table HAHAHAHA omg =D eh be happy with life la u know gt terrorism in moscow ppl in the underground train station so kesian =X must be enthusiastic and get all hyper!

hello takeshikei!