myTunes.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hmm.

Day: Great Friday because the afternoon class was suspended, meaning I dont have to attend Amphibian Lab this week. Hate it the most.

Mood: Good because am bloated with food from Olio Buffet. Love having food in my stomach =)

And am having a kinda mixed feeling which I feel like telling somebody but I dont know who and how to tell. It is a story of a person who is really very close to me, but I just dont know how to express what I think. Is it actually worthy to give up on a friendship if the Mr Right comes into your life? And is it worthy to re-consider and re-evaluate this person if your friends are kinda disagree with you being together with him?

Basically I dont know how to judge this thing because I have heard it from a friend, not you yourself. What I got is actually her stand, obviously not yours. But from what I know and what I can judge, maybe you are a little too blinded by love. I know she is being a bit emotional, but whatever belonged to 2 person remain theirs forever. No matter it is an object, a story, a joke or what. I will think like this because I simply understand what she means by "I dont like when people become a third party of our story". Yea kinda emotional but when you think again, it is true.

I can feel that this friendship gets more fragile since the day he appears. Is he really that important?He changed you. Maybe you are in a position that you cant see it but others still do. I am writing about this because I dont want to see another friendship broken by relationship. Yea I am pretty clear that I am not in a position to write and comment bout this. And I dont hope to get involved in this as well.

Hope you dont think that she is misleading me. She is not.

No comments: