myTunes.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

FOR YOU WFT.

Congratulations and celebration bla bla bla I dunno how to continue the song already. Anyway I big big big congrats and a great great great hug for you =) You've done an excellent job for securing such results in SPM!

*Run to you and hug and kiss your round-like-moon cheek*

It isnt bad at all ok. Please be grateful of what you have gotten. It is an excellent results, and frankly speaking if they changed the grading system in my year I definitely wont be at where I am now. A+ is such an unachievable thing for normal people okay. Maybe my results will come out with 2A+,10A and 1A- (A+ being Math and AddMath hoho). That's even more embarrassing T.T

I really wanna assure you again that it is great!!!!!!!Dont be unsatisfied okay?I know you have done your best and you really deserve this seeing all the effort you have poured in. SPM is just a relay station of life, it determines which path you are going to take, but it definitely doesnt play a role in making you what you are eventually.

Love you lotss!Belanja you Rakuzen when I am back(craving for sushi sobss)-so now hutang dulu.

And I wanna see your result slip. Email to my inbox!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fui teng is it? :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

yealo fui teng~

Phoebe woo said...

yea lo fuiteng also known as anonymous =)