myTunes.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dear friend.

Dear,

Dont be sad over what happened okay. If anything happened u just haf to call my num/text me and ask me to online. I will skype/chat/do whatever things with you ya.

I know there isnt much I can do, but at least I can still be your listener.

Please dont feel disgusted by them. I believe that they do it with a reason, and having family members like them are just fated to be. Dont hate them okay they will soon come to know how wrong they were.

Although we didnt know each other for long, we spent so much precious moments together-and that makes you a truly special friend of mine. And I want you to know that you mean alot to me. Love you much.

P/S: Applicable to everyone as well. I am always available for people who need me :)

No comments: