myTunes.

Friday, November 19, 2010

With respect to 2010 Guangzhou Asian Game.

Was keep browsing through pages this few days just to look for Asian Game live streaming, but all pages tell me the same thing:

"So sorry, live streaming is not available at your region."

I was like WTH. WHY NOT. Ok this is India, so keep low expectation yea.

But I will still keep track with the latest news of this game. I am a sports idiot who love watching sports.


Me and my ChenJin. As usual HEHE. Hope he beats tikus lee tmrow!

A 20yrs old cutie Lee YongDae. Korean guy. SOOOWWW CUTE. Olympic gold medalist ok.

Another cutie. Park Tae Hwan, 20yrs old, Olympic gold medalist. And he got 3 gold medals for freestyle swimming this time. <3


And not only guys caught my attention for Asiad. They say snooker is the most eventful sport for this game because almost all competitors are gorgeous. Give you all some examples:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, i know about park tae hwan's victory because he is friends with jo kwon from 2am. =D hehe, kpop news linked with asian games!

Phoebe woo said...

hahahaha park tae hwan has scandal with a girl from SNSD i heard. hate that gal LOL.

Anonymous said...

whoa, that I didn't know!!! Whoot, nice!~~~