myTunes.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's time to wipe my dusty blog.

Hmmm actually I dont have any updates to share about. Basically my life is pretty boring. And I dont know why I am SO x10000 tired everyday. 8 hours of sleep seems to be insufficient, maybe something to do with my REM and NREM sleep I guess :D

So now I am in Psychiatry posting. Previously I used to hate that HOD so much because he keeps talking on the stage even though we have put up a very sengsara face staring at him. And apparently after a week of attending posting, I realized he is the MOST NORMAL STAFF in that department *applause* You seriously cant imagine how crazy/weird/depressed/schizophrenic the other staffs behave.

And I think I have become like them too :( Because I have hallucination that I have done the work but apparently I didnt. So another week to go and I am done with this crazy department.

Ohya 2 more days to Chennai trip. Bekah kept asking me why I want to go to that place for so many times. (Its the 2nd time in this 6months lol). Hmm with scorching sun and stinky odour. And not forgetting that 8-9 hours of bus journey.

So my friend and I are hunting for swimsuits now =)) That's like the best thing that is happening to me in this week. {This is supposed to rank num 2 if they are giving us a day off for Swamiji's birthday tmrow *big sobs*}

My books are as dusty as my blog now so I think its time to polish it. (I think I say this to myself everyday LOL)

Bed time now after coming online to halau someone to sleep. Some people just cant change their bad habit sleeping at 4 everyday =.="

Good night peeps!

P/S: Chris Medina rocks!

So as you see my blog doesnt come in a flow. The flight of idea is so fast that it is incompatible with my typing speed. This is a symptom of mania.

And my comprehension sucks like hell. I like to stop wherever I want to. This is a symptom of schizophrenia.

So HI to all you have crazy friend =P

No comments: