myTunes.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Owhh missed out this.


Yea I wanted to say that I miss ZiXuan so much already! Eunice told me that she is hospitalised again due to high-grade fever and LRTI. Pity her, had to take up all the pain for injections and asthmatic exacerbations.



Ya so it also reminds me of why I chose this path and make my own life so tough. Sometimes we just need some stimulant to reach that threshold of motivation. Is like all those cases I saw in hospital. How amazing life is and how God has created all of us. Like my lecturer said today: God has created 2 humerus so that we can compare and spot the abnormalities.

And not to forget the tiny human I saw in USC scan. 20th week anomalies scan where we can already make out the structures of the baby and his/her heartbeat!! I have to believe that life is just more than wonderful :)

No comments: