myTunes.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Another ass kicking week!

Hmm don't ask me how I spent my precious 2 1/2 days of break, because I wont be able to answer. Had a miserable time management lately, being that sleepy head who doesnt respond to alarm makes me wanna bang my head to the wall. (Mainly because we have a guest at home aka housemate's bf and he literally asked why you keep sleeping one phoebe? =.=' )

I think my mouse scroller is not being helpful at all. When i'm jobless i just keep scrolling pages by pages of everything on the net. Hmm I'm such a city girl who cant live without my phone and internet. At least thats what my two housemates say. 

Went out ystday looking for the buddhist temple but attempt failed. Haha pity the driver who agreed on fetching me there. We ended up roaming around not knowing where we were, and eventually reaching silent shores hahahaha. #random 

And today was a pretty productive day-in terms of oral musculature exercises. Havent talked to kelvin since months! hopefully by the time he comes again we have already passed our finals. Got to nom nom the yumm krispe kreme also today thanks to the angelic messenger who compressed it in his bag all the way from bangalore! Been craving for it for monthsssssss. sobs, i really need to go eat and shop at blore soon :( 

Basically I have no idea why am I writing this also bcos this whole diary is so boring and pointless. Whee anyhow I get to see my lovely surgeon tmrow yay!!! *runs around with excitement* 

No comments: