myTunes.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

EURO TRIP


Bangalore- Dubai- Prague. 2days after I finished my last practicals and officially the end of my undergraduate life. My previous blog post has already storied about how suffocated that exam was for me and I am not gonna repeat it again because it was a nightmare.

Bangalore-Dubai-Prague-Paris-Prague-Dubai-Bangalore. 6 flight trips in a month, all at different times. I saw horizons which are much more beautiful beyond words, and it only shows how little can a camera captures. Travel more, sitting in a plane makes you realise how miniature you are to this world. 

I didnt really plan the whole trip- it was just a spontaneous one. I want myself to fall into the beauty and pace of ancient European cities. I want to sit at the roadside and watch people. I want to smell historical cities. I want to find myself back. 

So this time I went to
1. Czech Republic
2. Germany
3. Poland
4. France

And everyone was like WHAT? Only 4 places in a month pheebs? I went to 11 countries in 14 days!

Yea, because you are a duckling and I am not (in Chinese we call this type of tour as duckling trips 鸭子团)


Prague. Just right outside my sister's house.


Till now I still think Prague is the most beautiful city in Europe. Yea maybe because I haven't been to many yet. But the weather the scenary the pace the people the wall the churches are just like a rib eye plus a wine, they fit each other in so perfectly. 



Charles Bridge. I call this paradise on earth.



Beautiful, no?


Introduce to everyone a good travel blog that I have found when I was planning my trip
http://ericro2010.blogspot.in/

But its in Mandarin so sorry for people who dont know the language. And he only covers Prague, Czech Republic, Paris, and Austria. 

After a few days in Prague my sister and I started our 10 days trip to Germany <3 And came back to Prague in between because we got stucked in Heidelberg. So we missed Cologne and Dresden :( 
One thing fun about trips is that its always unpredictable. Teehee. 

To be continued. 

No comments: