myTunes.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I lied to get a day off. We call that casual leave.

As an intern we are entitled 1(ONE) day of casual leave per month (and that includes Sundays okay), not to say too hectic, but sometimes you just get tired of your routine and decided to laze around the house when your schedule allows you to take a break.

So I applied for a day off on an ordinary Wednesday without even stating the reason. Anyway I dont understand why you have to give a reason since the name itself is casual leave. CASUAL. which means I can take it casually without explaining to anyone right?

HOD: Give me a reason why you want a CL.
Me: Erm, no, just like that.
HOD: You want to take a CL because everyone else is taking too?
Me: No, my friend is coming from another state and I wanna bring her around.
HOD: Okay go, come back on Thurs.

I lied lalalalala~ Theres no such friend and there is no such plan.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway congratulations to a friend who just got engaged and another friend who finally got his PR in Aussie. Yay to my free accomodation when I visit next.

_________________________________________________________________________________

This year is a mentally retarding year because I hardly use my brain. But I forced myself to read two textbooks in Med posting and am moving on to the third one. I need to keep updating myself because the world is moving and I am not. That feeling sucks.

Keep asking myself what I have achieved in 2014 and what I want to achieve next. But pathetically its so blurred. I cant foresee whats happening next, and it scares me.

Things that I have to accomplish before this chapter of my life ends:

Volunteering work in Calcutta
Andamans
North East India for Christmas
Europe again but this time is Italy
Start reading financial magazines
Save money for the above plans


Who on earth doesnt want a life like ladyironchef? Yea I cant be like her travelling around having yum food and still earning, but at least I can try to make my life a little bit closer to her level right. Teehee.

Positive thinking makes a girl more attractive. I believe so. 



No comments: