myTunes.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Forgiveness


In my silence I would love to forget
But restitution hasn't come quite yet
And with one accord I keep moving forth
I stretch my heart to heal some more
It used to be all I'd want to learn
Was wisdom trust and truth
But now all I really want to learn
Is forgiveness for you
As my seasons change
I've now grown to know
When one's heart creates, one's soul doesn't owe
So I wash away stains of yesterday
Then tempt my heart with love's display
It used to be all I'd want to learn
Was wisdom trust and truth
But now all I really want to learn
Is forgiveness for you

I always assume that I will never forgive him in this life, Oh No, I just dont understand myself well enough. Actually without my realize, I have forgiven him long time ago. I mean, a very long duration ago when even myself didnt realize that.

Anyhow I wont reply him no matter what he sends me. Hope this can be a very good experience for him.

Just want to tell you: I still treat you as my friend. Dont forget me when you have flied to Czech Republic next time!

No comments: