myTunes.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Updates!!

Finally I realize that people do not like to read things that are written in paragraphs. So I just KISS--keep it short and sweet. (My mad chemistry lecturer taught us that)

Well, several updates are in town:

1. I have a new boss!! Datuk Liow Tiong Lai (sorry if I spelled his name wrongly). But sadly he is not a doctor. The first decision he has made yesterday when he was announced as the Health Minister is to shift private doctors to work in government hospitals. OH MY GOODNESS! What a lousy decision..Doctors do not wish to serve for government simple because they want to get a better pay, shorter working hours, and enjoy the fame that a doctor has. (Government doctors are known as slave-low pay as well as lengthy working hour). Now, due to his marvellous decision. private doctors are back to government hospitals again. Sigh. But not my problem right?Why am I over-reacting? Isykk.

2. I have decided to change to a twinning programme. Yeah, I love India. But I love Malaysia more!

3. Yoon Seng actually thanked me in his blog for giving him a chance to act out what he wanted to act. I didnt know that he is so interested in writing and acting until I saw his blog, where he even uploaded pictures on it. Thanks YS for thanking me, hope you make it to UGM.

4. IELTS results for 1year programme is released. 2 students of my college scored Band 8.5. Haizz nobody scored Band9, and it makes me think of him again. Perhaps I really like him, but i just dont have the gut to tell or even hint to him.

5. Entrance test for University Gajahmada Indonesia is going to be held next week. Hope all my Indonesia bound friends can pass it and fly there this coming August.

6. My hatred towards him has reduced for no reason. My friend says my biggest problem is that I am not cruel enough to hate a person. Whenever he apologizes, I forgive him no matter what he does. Just because I dont want to lose a friend who treats me so well. I wont forgive him this time, because I want him to learn a lesson- Dont lie to girls. Dont scold them no matter what they did to you, and how much they hurt you.

7. Hottest rumour in my college- Wing Seng and Variant. I pass the privilege of Variant calling me "honey" to WS. Hope you two can start officially!

8. My practical examination for all 3papers falls in the morning, i mean, 8.30am! 1st batch some more. Sob Sob. Luckily YongYau is with me..Hahaha!! Lattest name for him--P3 practical examination answers provider.

Basically thats all for the update. I am stil continuing my life as a normal student who lepak around college compound when I am supposed to stick my butt on the chair and study. Ohya, I am in love with PingPong.

How nice if he can teach me..

1 comment:

Jian said...

LOL ur chem teacher so nice compared to mine. Lol, my pharmaceutical chem lecturer calls KISS Keep It Simple,Stupid :p