myTunes.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The 60th post!

Miraculously, I am writing my 60th post. Owhh so proud of myself for not deleting what I have written all these long.

Why everybody is reminding me of him these days?No I don't want to know. I don't want to care. I don't even want to know when is he flying. GO ASAP PLEASE!!

Sorry dear friends I have to ignore the promise I have made. So sorry Sundaraa I am going to break the promise. So sorry bro I am not going to accomplish what I told you in fb. So sorry Variant I will miss you SO much. So sorry to WenXin, Munirah, Azmi, Pinky, Vidya, House No.1 frens, Jia Xi, Shar and all..Am not going to send yall off but I will always pray hard for you guys.

Take Care and All the Best in everything. Everybody must pass with flying colors ya!!
Love always..

1 comment:

Yynsun said...

Hi Fui Bee!!
How's yea doing?!