myTunes.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wake me up when February ends

Currently is in a sleeping+semi-conscious condition. My life is only filled with sleeping, eating, bathing, watching tv, and watching dramas. Nothing else. Am I seriously liking this lifestyle?No. Never.

(Numbering seems to be a better way to list down my thoughts these days. Honestly I am not using my brain at home AT ALL)

  1. Going to SayLi's house for table tennis tomorrow. Hope my skill is still there or otherwise somebody may throw me a gun shot from Yogyakarta.
  2. Driving test on tuesday!!Damn nervous. My parking is bad, three-point-turn is worse, bukit is the worst!! Dont fail me laa..
  3. Finally finished watching 25 episodes of The Sweetness In Salt. Kinda touching. Really wonder why the good yi-siu will die and how come a girl last time will rather sacrifice her own happiness for the rest of her life than marrying a person who had killed her parents unintentionally. Kam-yao-hor-fu-leh.
  4. Wanna scold alien languages to the 3 persons who sia-sui-ed Malaysia on the previous Astro Drama Awards. OMG look at the way they answered questions!!Watch out your cantonese pronunciation first before speaking in front of those HK artists!!
  5. Finally recovered from all those sicknesses that I was suffering badly last week. Hope the cough recovers soon.
  6. Am starting to watch EU yay!
  7. Am going back to Gleneagles to visit Doc, Cheng Cheng, Eunice and baby!!Miss baby so much..

No comments: