myTunes.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Politics

Being a person who is greatly unfamiliar with political issues, or even growing hatred towards it, I still know who Elizabeth Wong is. And I am so proud to say that I can shout her name loudly if she accidentally passes by in front of my house (which is even more impossible than winning lottery when I dont even buy it!)

Her face has been appearing on the cover of EVERY newspaper these days together with the progress of the scandal. Basically I dont even look into the main newspaper because my intention is only on the entertainment section headlines! Nonetheless, it caught my attention yesterday when it was proven that those unrevealed photos were taken by her ex-boyfriend, Mr H. Not understanding why I feel so imbalanced+emotional+angry+frustrated, I quickly look into the words and details of this hot news which has become the 2nd popular in my news ranking. You wont know what the 1st is: I still feel Nathan Lee and Nancy Wu should be a couple, not Kenneth Ma even though he is cute+a bit handsome. LOL.

If I am a guy, I will be so ashamed of Mr H. Thanks for pulling down the dignity of men in Malaysia! (This is a sentence full of sarcasm, no offense to Malaysia men please!). Thanks for telling the whole world that love is totally incomparable with money. Thanks for waking teenage girls up that boyfriends are unbelievable at all, to the extend that they will turn your fame and price into a worthless shit on the ground. And dear Mr Cupid, your sword shot a girl's heart askewly to a heartless guy. Please improve your skill XD. Dear Mr Shakespeare, another idiotic man on earth has corrected you again, Honesty is not the best policy.

Up to now, I still think that Elizabeth Wong shouldnt resign. It becomes a way to let Mr H knows that his plan is successful and the most pivotal part is, he will still believe that he is an influential person. But in the meantime I do understand her worries by the terrific and confidentless expression on her face.

Miss Elizabeth,

Do whatever that you think you should do. Stop looking at how people judge you. Truth and full support will also be there for you. Kambate!!


With love,
A newspaper reader who is supporting you.

No comments: